Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Giving Thanks...

...for spanx.



Introducing McCall's M6433, the 2011 Thanksgiving Dress.





It was nice to keep the tradition alive. I even got the dress done in early November, despite getting lazy with the blogging.



The sweater knit was an idea I got from the pattern cover, but it had a weird fit in the middle, kinda matronly. I remedied it with a cute little belt. The clasp was from the button section at JoAnn. I found it impossible to find a suitable belt buckle.




I got a billion compliments on the shoulder detailing.




Those little pleats really spice things up.






4 comments:

Joyce in NC said...

Your dress is lovely!

AngelatheCreativeDiva said...

Very nice. Love the colour.

Sewmetoo said...

Love the look of this dress. Great job.

Carolyn (cmarie12) said...

This is stunning!