Saturday, November 22, 2008

MYmar is Jomar

This is my "get me out of these winter blues" winter wardrobe fabric. I hope I can get it all done before winter ends :) This is all from Jomar, and with the exception of the metallic, all $2/yard or less. The metallic was $4.00. I was so good.
Hidden in that fabric is the Galaxy dress, a sleeveless patrones top (Karen we need to talk), at least 2 skirts, a sassy little skirt suit (with lining!), and possibly a capelet.
I originally planned to make this sweet forest green suede into a betty shopper.













When I showed it to my husband , he said, "You gonna make a skirt? :)"

Sure sweetie.

So I'm thinking of the 117 skirt from the recent November Burda.


I need that sheer "lipstick" blouse, you know it.

2 comments:

Elaray said...

I've GOT to get to Jomar!

Gretchen the Household Deity said...

Sounds like you've got good plans for your fabric! I've still got some figuring out to do...